TLE Folding Knife
Kimber is proud to offer this collaboration knife made by Southern Grind, Zac Brown’s Florida-based knife company. MADE IN THE U.S.A., by American hands, each knife is made of extremely high-quality materials and unparalleled attention to detail. The TLE is based on Southern Grinds Spider Monkey Folding knife. The knife wears a PVD coated S35VN Steel blade and Kimber TLE styled scales. Each knife is uniquely serialized and carries the Kimber logo on the pocket clip.
Now Only $199.99 Regular Price $229.95
- Everyday carry (EDC) knife that can also be used for tactical or law enforcement/military purposes.
- Blade is 3.25 inches long, PVD coated and made of S35VN steel.
- G10 handle with matched Kimber TLE patterned, all-conditions grip.
- 6AL4V Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
- Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Overall Length: 7.4375"
- Handle Length: 4.1875"
- Blade Thickness: .130"
Each state has its own unique set of knife laws, meaning the style, blade length and storage of your carry can differ from state to state. We encourage you to consult and stay well informed of your home state's laws and rights, as well as the laws of any state to which you plan to travel with your knife in tow.