When will my order ship, and how soon will it arrive?
Ground Shipping and Handling (Standard)
- Ground shipping is available for $6.95 and is valid online for domestic orders only.
- Orders are processed once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders shipped via Standard delivery typically arrive in three (3) to five (5) business days (Monday through Friday, not including U.S. holidays and P.O. boxes in Alaska and Hawaii).
Second Day Shipping and Handling (Two-Day)
- Second day shipping is available for $19.50, is valid online for domestic orders only and is also subject to further limitations as described below. Orders placed with second day delivery Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) before 3:00 p.m. ET/12:00 p.m. PT will arrive within two (2) business days, pending credit card authorization and verification.Orders placed with second day delivery Monday through Friday after 3:00 p.m. ET/12:00 p.m. PT, or on weekends and holidays, will arrive within three (3) business days.
- Second day delivery to rural routes and remote locations typically arrives within three (3) to four (4) business days.
- Second day delivery is not available for Alaska and Hawaii.
Do you have a way to notify me if an out-of-stock item comes back in stock?
Unfortunately, we do not. However, we invite you to continually check back at store.kimberamerica.com for new and restocked items.
Can you ship orders internationally?
We currently only ship within the United States.
Why is your inventory of ____ always out of stock?
It’s not unusual for us to run out of inventory very quickly during a sale or when we release a new product that’s very popular. We are continually working to ensure we have new/restocked inventory available to you as soon as possible.
I have a P.O. Box because I can’t receive mail or other shipments in my remote location. Can you ship to that address?
If you have special circumstances that require your order be shipped to a P.O. Box exceptions may be made, depending on the nature of the product and other factors. Please contact Kimber Customer Service at (888) 243-4522 for more information.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
We ship via U.S. Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS) and Federal Express (FedEx), subject to applicable law and the respective requirements of each carrier.
What is your return policy?
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If an item you purchased from the Kimber Store does not meet your expectations, please contact Kimber Customer Service at (888) 243-4522 in order to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number. Please write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package and return it to us for a complete refund, less shipping and handling. Merchandise must be returned unused in new condition in its original packaging within thirty (30) calendar days of the order. Returned items will not be accepted without a valid RMA number on the outside of the package. You must also comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the shipment of the returned item, as well as any and all applicable policies of the shipping carrier.
Why do you require a signature on some items?
An adult signature is required for shipment of PepperBlaster products and certain other products based on product type and value to ensure proper delivery.
I’m only ordering a small part. Why is shipping so expensive?
Shipping is charged at a flat rate regardless of the number or size of items ordered. This usually favors larger orders.
Are all of your Kimber Store products made in the U.S.A.?
No. We do our best to source as many items as we can in the U.S., but sometimes this is not feasible for a variety of reasons.
I just submitted an order. Can I change it?
If you'd like to cancel or change your online order, please call customer service at (888) 243-4522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been fulfilled within our system, we will make every effort to accommodate your request. Please note that if you cancel an order that qualified you for a promotion or special offer, you may no longer receive that discount or promotion.